Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Water Logged

Squish Squish Squish. Everything here is so soggy that when Clayton walks on the grass I can hear it squish. I roll up my pant legs just to keep them dry. There is so much water lying around the campground that a good portion of the sites are underwater. I guess that explains why there is a lack of campers here. I still enjoy being here but I would really like to stay dry for a change. Oh well, maybe some day soon.

This is a "walk in" site, but maybe you will want to "wade in" instead.


We do have a  lot of beauty around us even though it has been very wet and rainy.


And then there is Carol, our campground manager. She is always upbeat and so sweet. Everyone loves Carol. Here she is in the campground store and check in. She is always ready to help and does it with a beautiful smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment