Monday, November 5, 2012

Officially Closed

 We finished closing the camper for the winter over this past weekend. We had taken most of the food and items that would freeze last weekend but the car was loaded to the max. We finished that chore, cleaned out the shed for anything that might freeze, and cleared out the fridge in the shed and unplugged it. Ken winterized the lines and emptied the tanks.

I like to scrub the camper with Murphy's Oil Soap before we close it, making sure all the cupboards are clean, the walls are wiped down and the floor scrubbed. When we open the camper during the winter or in the spring, the clean smell is still in there. I just love that!!

Hopefully we will have some decent weather this winter so we can spend an occasional weekend out there. The campground Thanksgiving dinner will be held this weekend but not sure we will be able to make it.

 *****

 It is now day 5 of Nanowrimo and I am a little behind where I should be, but not by much. I have about 5300 words written and will write some more tonight. Hopefully I will get caught up. I didn't get as much writing done over the weekend as I had hoped but that is okay. I'll get there.

Have a great week. I'll post when I can.

1 comment:

  1. sad to close up the camper for yet another season!..as for the writing? good for you for sticking with it!!

    ReplyDelete