Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hi There and Happy Halloween!



This is my first official Halloween. I heard we were supposed to get some things called witches and goblins knocking on our door later today to celebrate. I'm not real sure what it is we are celebrating but I know I sure look cute in my costume.

Wait....wait.....now Mama says the goblins (I wonder if that is part of a turkey?) aren't coming tonight because of some lady named Sandy who made everything real wet and rainy around a lot of the country. I wonder why she did that? I would get in trouble if I wet all over the place.

So now I have to wait until Saturday to see all the fun costumes. Maybe it will be dry enough that I can wear my costume and sit at the door or on the porch and help pass out candy. I sure like all the kids!

Behave Sandy because I really want to celebrate Halloween. I hope everyone gets to celebrate today or another day soon, once it dries out where you live.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deleted my first message so I could go back and see all about Sugar. What a cutie.... and... Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween Sugar!!..hope you get to enjoy all the ghosts and goblins!!

    ReplyDelete