Thursday, November 15, 2012

Update

I am close to 20,000 words for my November writing project. I know I am still behind but I have never written this much in two weeks before in my life. I have no idea where this story will end up. I'm just letting the words flow onto the screen. It may be a mess when I'm done or might have some possibility of being made into something good. For now, I am just letting the characters take me where they want to go. It's interesting how the characters change and develop without me even trying to make them into something.

I am really enjoying writing this way. I started with an idea for a plot but the story has diverted somewhat from that, although there is still a little bit of the original plot in there.

Well better get ready for work. I'll be back when I can.

2 comments: