Sunday, November 25, 2012

What's Mama Doing?


 Hi There! It’s me, bored Sugar. Well not always bored but sometimes.

 
 
 
 
 
Here I am sleeping on the pillow that Mama says Clayton left for me. I didn’t like it too much before but now I use it a lot. It is in the corner near where Mama sits when she writes, so now I lay here and wait for her to be done.

 
 
 
 That is when I am not sitting on Papa’s lap with Lily, the cat.

Sometimes I chase Lily around and she makes sounds like a snake at me. You know - that hissing sound. I guess she really likes it when I jump at her. I know she wants me to play because she keeps pushing her paw in my face when she hisses.
 
 But sometimes, I have to go in my Sugar Shack if I won’t leave Lily alone when I am told. But don’t worry, she waits for me to get out so we can play again.

 
 
 
I don’t know why Mama continues to sit there typing away instead of playing with me. I heard her telling Papa that she was over 35,000 words. I sure wish she would quit doing that so we could play.

“Wait, she is closing it up.  Okay, let’s play tug, Mama! I’ll get my toy.”

See you later. Mama’s gonna’ play! Thanks for listening though.
 
Love,
Sugar

1 comment:

  1. hang in there Sugar..soon your Momma will be done writing her 50,000 words!

    ReplyDelete