Thursday, November 22, 2012

GOBBLE, GOBBLE, WOBBLE

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! 

I hope everyone gets time to spend with their family today. Being with my family is the best part of any holiday for me. Today we will all be at Barb's (Ken's sister) for dinner. She is a good cook and the meal will be more like a feast.

Whenever our family gets together, it is centered around food. No matter what the reason for the get together, we obsess over food. Most times we make way too much, never wanting anyone to go away hungry. The mantra in this family is, "I'd rather have too much than not enough!"

Oh my, how true that is. And I think we take it literally. We eat too much rather than not enough.

Later today, we will gobble, gobble, gobble and then I think we will wobble, wobble, wobble or maybe I should say, waddle, waddle, waddle. 

I hope your day is filled with good food, happiness and your family.

3 comments:

  1. happy thanksgiving to you and yours, Janice!! and Sugar too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so true! We'll be wobbling later, I'm sure. Spending our turkey day with George's brother's wife and family. They are all Columbian and make tons of food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I'm a little late on this one Jan. Hope you and yours had a great Thanksgiving. Waddle, waddle, waddle..

    ReplyDelete