Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Beautiful Sky

It is a beautiful day today with lots of sunshine, blue skies and white fluffy clouds.
On our way back to camp after work I enjoyed the ride by watching the clouds in the sky. Sometimes there is so much expression up there and today was one of them. I felt like a child who just lies in the grass and looks up, imagining the different shapes being formed by the clouds.
The first one that caught my eye was a bunny riding a jet ski. He was having so much fun. His long ears were strewn behind him showing me how fast he was going. His paws were holding the handlebars and he was leaning back, letting the wind hit his face.
Right behind him was an old lady with a bee hive hairdo, a big butt, in a long dress. She was lying on her stomach floating through the air. She looked like she was trying to catch the bunny ahead of her.
I smiled to myself as I enjoyed my view, thinking that this was like watching the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade with all the balloons that float overhead.
After a little while, the bunny on the jet ski started to change. He turned into a poodle. I could see his curly puffed out fur, and his long fluffy ears, and I chuckled when I saw one lone bubble right in front of his nose.  It looked like he was enjoying one of my childhood pastimes.
I briefly saw a wolf pass by with his long skinny nose, slim body and bushy tail.
Soon there appeared a cherub, full round cheeks, bare feet, in a sitting position, his round belly showing as he played a flute.
The only colors displayed in these cloud forms were white and grey with a blue background which reminded me of the black and white television  my family had when I was a child and that had satisfied me to no end. Who needs video games or phones capable of viewing movies and the internet when I have a view like I had today?

No comments:

Post a Comment