Friday, July 6, 2012

Sometimes we see wierd things

I have been carrying my camera with me a lot more lately and have been glad of it. We see some wierd things out there.

On the way to work last week, we were following this



Gazebo on Wheels

 One morning this weekend when I went to the shed, this is what was staring back at me


Kind of looks like a face to me

I caught this picture at breakfast Monday with the boys. Paco was showing them what he looks like without his glasses


And Tuesday when I didn't have my camera we saw a cow being hauled on the highway. It had its tongue sticking out through the holes in the carrier. How I wish I had taken my camera on that trip.

2 comments:

  1. We, too, love seeing the weird things that are out there.... Another fun thing is reading the signs... the words spelled wrong, the odd messages and stuff like that. I especially liked the colorful "face".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janice, I wanted to pop in and say thank you for following my blog. I am ashamed to say that I have been a lurker of other blogs rather than a contributor of my own. Life is very busy and something had to give. It was blogging.

    I would have loved to have seen the cow with his tongue sticking out...now that might have given me the nudge needed to start writing again.

    ReplyDelete