Monday, June 25, 2012

Sugar Makes a New Friend

Hey, Sugar here again. Mama went to bed and I'm using her 'puter again. I just wanted to tell you about my exciting day.

Today I got to meet a really nice man, Dr. Troy Parks. I liked him a lot and I'm pretty sure he thought I was kind of cute. Today was my first visit with a vet..vetn.. vetinar.. (you know, an animal doctor). Both my mama and papa took me 'cause they wanted to learn all about how I am and what to expect. The nice doctor put me on this neat shiny table and listened to my heart. I didn't know I had three valves on one side and one on the other. I heard him explaining that to mama after he listened. He said I sound good and I'm in good shape. Wheww... I was glad to hear that and I could tell from the look on mama's face that she was too.

That's me and Dr. Parks. See his shiny table?

One of my favorite things in the world to do is roll around in the grass. It is so soft and tickles my back.

Do you see any of them fleas or ticks around?

Dr. Parks talked a lot about fleas and ticks and how Mama and Papa should take care of me. Since I like the grass so much and we camp so much, we have to be extra careful with the Sugar. I saw Papa carrying out some special shampoo and some other stuff. I sure hope it works because I didn't like the looks of those ticks and fleas on the pictures on Dr. Parks' wall. YUCKKK!! Remember I'm a girlie girl (most of the time).

Anyway, since I was so good at the doctor's today, Papa bought me my first rawhide. YIPPPEEE!!
I really love my rawhide.


That's all for now. I better hit the Sugar Shack. Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. and what a fine blogger you are Sugar!..glad you passed the doctor test with flying colours!

    ReplyDelete