Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Best thing that happened to me today

I got a text first thing this morning from my youngest brother, Gene. I hadn't heard from him in a while and it was the best thing that happened. I called him back and we talked for a short while, with plans to get together soon.

Thanks Gene for the one bright spot today!

After that, the rest of the day so far has been downhill.

Why is it that when a day starts off lousy it seems to just escalate? If I were to sit down at a blood pressure machine right now, I think I'd blow the thing apart!

I plan to do some walking at lunch to get lots of endorphins flowing through my body to reduce  my stress level.

3 comments:

  1. hang in there..maybe tomorrow will be a better day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. today is definitely going better....just letting the same old aggravators slide today, not letting them get me.

      Delete
  2. Sorry you had a rough day, hope today is better! Love you!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete