Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MONTH OF LOVE

February is the month of love for me. Not just because of Valentine's Day.

43 years ago on Feb. 10, my then boyfriend, Kenny, asked me to "go steady." (I know, how long has it been since you heard that phrase?) I accepted eagerly and we have become a couple that won't be separated.

Then four years after were married, on Feb. 13 our daughter was born. We became parents and great things followed.

Three years later on Feb. 15, our son was born completing our family. We were now a perfect family, one boy and one girl.

Valentine's Day falls right between both of my children's birthdays, so fittingly, because they are the loves of my life along with my husband and grandchildren.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day and don't forget to tell that someone special how much they mean to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment