Sunday, October 16, 2011

Followers

Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read my blog. When I started blogging I wasn't sure if others would find it interesting enough. But I had fun doing it, so I continued on. People have told me they enjoy reading it and that makes it even more enjoyable for me.

A special thanks and welcome to those who have become Followers of my blog.
If you are not a Follower and would like to become one, there is an area at the top right of the page that shows the Followers. If you want to subscribe to it, please do. You can be a public follower or a private follower. It is interesting to me to see who is reading my blog, although I may not know everyone. All you have to do is click on the little box next to the "Join this Site" box and then click on "Follow" and then follow the instructions given. Or you can click on "Join this Site" and follow the instructions.

Also, at the bottom of each of my blogs is a comment button. Please feel free to leave comments or suggestions. All are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment